bye Forever bye Forever

Its pretty clear by the melodrama that you are trying to get the attention of others, and hoping to be cottled into staying active on Newgrounds. I imagine you are going to get a reaction, but not the one you were after. I don't mean to be offensive, but surely you understand that the quitters attitude will get you nowhere fast. Everyone loses, the people who suck it up play over and over until they win end up as contenders and eventually winners... The rest go down as wannabe's. What do you want to be?

Anni-May Stars Anni-May Stars

Girlchan clone? I suppose it is the highest form of flattery.

The Return Of SMG The Return Of SMG

Waste of space.

ScaryMovieGangsta responds:

You Go Fucking Die Somewhere Ass Hole!!!!!!!!!!!

Blackhawk Mines Reviews Blackhawk Mines Reviews

This is not the place to post this. Whether you are protesting or not, you put this website at risk of legal proceedings by uploading this.

Gabriel Gory - Episode 3 Gabriel Gory - Episode 3

The following movie was graciously voiced by fictional character Billy Madison shortly after he suffered a traumatic brain injury. ..

But seriously, take a full step back from your mic. There were points I could not understand a single word you were saying, and it had nothing to do with the silly accent.

I appreciate the idea you were trying to deliver in this flash. I understand that you were making fun of some of the lesser submissions that wind up here. However, I believe you would have done better to make your point without making the same mistakes found in the very videos you are trying to poke fun at. Best of luck to you.

OneDirection Uncut OneDirection Uncut

You clearly have the drive and talent to be a great animator, but there is significantly to much nonsense and forced shock factor in this animation. I understand that you set out to deliver shock factor, but in the end it came across as another "look at all of this poop and dick I can cram in here" flash.

Honestly, if you removed all of the farting, pooping, and dick images I believe you would have had a stronger shock factor. Its like the difference between beautiful music and abstract noise. There is a fine line between well done execution and absolutely over done drivel. I believe you more than crossed that line in this flash video, but I also believe that in time you will find balance in time and put out great animations. Best of luck to you.

HenryLong responds:

Thanks I guess, Ill try harder on that, my next cartoon is going to be more purely out of my hatred of a certain musician. That one will be more story driven

A break up A break up

Even with my audio settings capped, I could still barely understand what was being said.

rsetienne responds:

i toned down the volume a little too much, well its just a guy breaking up with his girlfriend, you can guess why

Gas Eject 1 Gas Eject 1

Shouldn't this be titled Awesome Effect or something?

BitBurner - Dubblebits BitBurner - Dubblebits

This does not appear to be a movie, nor anything for that matter. I thought it was a music file, but nothing plays.

Yellow Was Her Favorite Yellow Was Her Favorite

I cannot say that I have any room to judge as I have only recently branched into the digital arts, but over all I like the setting, the mood, and the expression of loss that we all inevitably experience in our lives. The only constructive criticism that I can make is the ending of the flash where it loops. Its abrupt, out of place, and jerks you out of the trance this animation puts you in. I would honestly fix that and upload it again, I bet your score would go up. Something as simple as a fade to black could make all the difference there.